[StBernard] Appeals court resolves Lot Next Door dispute in St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 26 10:13:07 EST 2013

Thank you to the 4th circuit for correctly applying the law here and stopping the local crooks from getting away with an obvious corrupt deal. It is quite evident that everyone was in on this, from the Housing and Redevelopment office, to the Commission members, to the parish president. I remember someone saying a few years ago once Lynn Dean was no longer around that we would return to our corrupt Police Jury ways. It looks like that person knew what he was talking about. I wonder who will be the next Lynn Dean to step forward to safeguard the people's interest? Whoever it is better not wait too long to do so.