[StBernard] Hotel Inquiry---DOGS!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 6 07:55:01 EST 2013

I wish someone would pass that along to the new Best Western in the parish!

"Dogs Welcome"

A man wrote a letter to a hotel in a town he planned to visit on
his
holiday..
He wrote: "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is
well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit
me to
keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote: SIR: "I've
been
operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never
had a dog
steal towels, bedclothes, silverware, or pictures off the walls.
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being
drunk and
disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes,
indeed,
your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for
you, you're
welcome to stay here, too."