[StBernard] ICYMI: Bobby Jindal: "We Have Seen Wall Street Greed, Now We're Seeing Government Greed"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 17 14:33:01 EST 2013

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:

Bobby Jindal: "We Have Seen Wall Street Greed, Now We're Seeing Government
Greed"

NBC News

Governor Bobby Jindal interview with NBC's Brian Williams Watch here.
<http://click.bsftransmit7.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c0159%7c9390%7c930
16&digest=xfrD8XfS1emwbqA%2bs8YToA&sysid=1>

".We don't need to be the party of austerity. We need to be the party of
growth. Tonight you heard the President double down on the last four years.
You heard him double down on taking more money out of the economy to grow
the government economy, not the private sector economy.We have seen Wall
Street greed, now we're seeing government greed.

"To this President.there's not a problem that government can't solve.Mr.
President, it's time to stop the spending, stop raising our taxes. Let's
grow private sector economy, not the government economy."

###

<http://click.bsftransmit7.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c0150%7c9390%7c930
16&digest=MKx1hCHPddUgP7P90jHCzQ&sysid=1>