[StBernard] Chalmette HS theater

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 8 08:58:36 EST 2013

Boy am I a believer. The talent in our schools is, well words cannot express
how I feel to describe it. Not having any children in our schools I didn't
attend the theater events until last night, Chalmette HS voices Glitter and
Gloves presentation.

A young lady that I watched grow up was performing. When the homemakers
club, Stitch In Times, that I belong to decided for us to attend all
glittered up, I said yes and what a evening.

There is another performance tonight and if you can make it go.

Support our art culture. St. Bernard is more that back.

jill dolese