[StBernard] THE NEW WELFARE MAP

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 11 07:57:07 EDT 2013

I would not be the least bit surprised to see Illinois become the
first state to file for bankruptcy, if that's possible. We are in such a
mess NO ONE has a clue how to fix it.

THE NEW WELFARE MAP
California
New Mexico
Mississippi
Alabama
Illinois
Kentucky
Ohio
South Carolina
New York
Maine
Hawaii

These 11 States now have More People on Welfare than they do Employed!

Last month, the Senate Budget Committee reports that in fiscal year 2011,
between food stamps, housing support, child care, Medicaid and other
benefits, the average U.S. household below the poverty line received $168.00
a day in government support. What's the problem with that much support?
Well, the median household income in America is just over $50,000, which
averages out to $137.13 a day. To put it another way, being on welfare now
pays the equivalent of $30.00 an hour for a 40-hour week, while the average
job pays $25.00 an hour.

http://budget.senate.gov/republican/public/index.cfm/budget-background?ID=f1
f23669-79fb-4a25-bafc-6a28f82f9c75
<http://budget.senate.gov/republican/public/index.cfm/budget-background?ID=f
1f23669-79fb-4a25-bafc-6a28f82f9c75>

See a pattern here or there or where oh where are your retirement monies
going?