[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish LIbrary presents "Wind in my Feathers" Saturday, May 11th at 10:30 a.m.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 29 09:57:44 EDT 2013

They say birds of a feather flock together and if that's true then library
friends of all ages will want to 'wing' their way to the St. Bernard Parish
Library for its next Saturday Morning Family Fun Program set to start at
10:30 a.m. on May 11th. Raptor rehabilitator and educator, Sally Farrell
will be on hand to present her hour-long program Wind in my Feathers.
Audience members will get an up-close look at Louisiana raptors or birds of
prey during this presentation. Ms. Farrell will also discuss the unique
relationship our environment has on these types of birds and will be on hand
to answer questions following her presentation.

Funding for Wind in my Feathers is being provided by a grant from the
Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department
of Culture, Recreation and Tourism in cooperation with the Louisiana State
Arts Council as administered by the St. Tammany Commission on Cultural
Affairs.

For more information, please stop by the library at 2600 Palmisano Blvd. in
Chalmette or call the library at 504-279-0448. Patrons can "like" the
library on Facebook to get updates on library activities and they can also
check out the library's website at www.mysbpl.org <http://www.mysbpl.org/> .