[StBernard] SBSL 50th Anniversary Family Picnic in Da Parish!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 22 09:48:23 EDT 2013

St. Bernard Sportsman's League
3725 Gallo Drive
Chalmette, Louisiana 70043
sbsl at att.net <mailto:sbsl at att.net>

***IMPORTANT SBSL NEWS**** PLEASE READ

We are one of the oldest, if not the oldest surviving hunting and fishing club in Louisiana . A lot h as changed in 50 years, but we all know that the major changes were brought about by hurricane Katrina and the dev as tating flooding that destroyed our homes and impacted all of our lives. We know things will never be the same.

To help celebrate our 50 years, we will hold a 50th Anniversary SBSL On Saturday, June 8, 2013 at noon we will hold the Club’s 50th Anniversary SBSL family picnic at Torres Park in Chalmette behind the government complex. Come out with your family to enjoy spending time with old friends and meeting some new ones.

The Club will provide the food, hotdogs, hamburgers, baked beans, etc. You bring snacks, chips and whatever you want to drink.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend so we can plan the food accordingly. To RSVP, please email sbsl at att.net <mailto:sbsl at att.net> or call Joey Englert at 504-277-6683 or Chris Holmes at 504-373-5371. Please leave a message.

Also, please help spread the word to any other past members in case they are not on our current mailing list.

Hope to see you there and thanks for your continued support of the St. Bernard Sportsman League, Inc.

Sincerely,
Joey G. Englert
President – St. Bernard Sportsman League, Inc.
Chris Holmes-- Communications Chairman