[StBernard] 2013 Business Expo - Saturday, June 29th

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 21 09:45:20 EDT 2013

Business Expo & Trade Show

On Saturday, June 29th from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, the St. Bernard Chamber of
Commerce will hold its 4th Annual Business Expo and Trade Show. The Expo
has become the premier event to highlight local businesses in St. Bernard
Parish. The Expo will feature over 70 businesses and non-profits ranging
from large industry to small retailers. Hundreds are expected to visit the
Expo and enjoy free giveaways, food samples, live music, performances by the
Chalmette High Charmers, and lots of info about local businesses.
Additionally, there will be the Blood Center's Bloodmobile on site, a fire
engine and the smoke house from the St. Bernard Fire Department, plus many
other activities.

"We're exceptionally proud of having grown this event over the past few
years. What started out as a small effort to promote our local businesses
and industries has grown into a full fledged attraction in St. Bernard
Parish. As a Chamber of Commerce, it is part of our mission to grow
commerce in St. Bernard. In my opinion, there is no easier and better way
to connect businesses to residents than through the Business Expo. At the
end of the day, we have developed an event that showcases our local
businesses while also creating a fun, wholesome event that the whole
community can enjoy. It is truly a win-win for everyone."

How to Participate:

1) Sign up as an Exhibitor and pick your spot!

a. 10' x 10' Booth with 8' Table and 2 Chairs Chamber Members $100
Non-Chamber Members $175

b. 10' x 10' Corner Booth with 8' Table and 2 Chairs Chamber Members $125
Non-Chamber Members $200

2) Sign up as a Sponsor and support your business community!

a. Silver Sponsor $500 (View details on Sponsor Agreement)

b. Gold Sponsor $1000 (View details on Sponsor Agreement)

c. Platinum Sponsor $1500 (View details on Sponsor Agreement