[StBernard] letter from BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana on healthcare reform

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 13 21:36:32 EDT 2013

Thank you, that is good information. and no, this is not medigap. My
understanding is that enrollment may also be once a year, similar to medigap
and a noticeable portion of the Federal subsidy seems to be the tax credit.

What my household has now through BlueCross Louisiana is most similar to the
Bronze option from the California charts, but without any Co-Pays until the
deductible is reached.

http://tinyurl.com/n88gvqw

http://www.cahba.com/covered-california/premium-subsidy.htm