[StBernard] Merritt Landry - shooting in Marigny - Landry family of St. Bernard - DEFENSE FUND

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 2 09:36:24 EDT 2013

You may have heard by now about the shooting in the Marigny. In my personal
opinion, and I feel very strongly about this, Merritt felt his family was
threatened and had the right to defend them. Just hours before there was a
home invasion in the same area.

Many of us know Luann and Larry Landry and their family as life long parish
residents and perhaps Merritt from Holy Cross and I personally feel those of
us who agree should show our support by helping his family. Please read
below for the introductoin to the defense fund site from Matt Parson. If all
of us just gave whatever we could, even small, we could help. This could
have happened to any one of us and the one sided liberal media and other
groups may not present all the facts. THE LANDRY FAMILY ATTORNEY HAS
VERIFIED THIS FUND IS LEGITIMATE.

"On July 26, 2013, Merritt was involved in a life altering event which has
led him to become involved with intense media coverage. As a result of the
incident and subsequent media coverage, Merritt has been forced to leave his
home, was suspended from work, and has a pregnant wife. My name is Matthew
Parson and I created this website for the sole purpose of raising money to
help fund Merritt's defense. I truly am thankful for all the support he has
recieved thus far, please keep his family in your prayers.

I have also setup a paypal account merrittlandrydefensefund at yahoo.com
<mailto:merrittlandrydefensefund at yahoo.com>

If you would like to contact me, please forward your suggestions or comments
to merrittlandrydefensefund at yahoo.com and I assure you my respond will
arrive shortly afterward. Let's go tigers!!!

Sincerely, Matthew Parson "

http://www.gofundme.com/MerrittLandryDefenseFund

Sincerely
Debby
--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY

PLEASE - Don't BREED OR BUY
WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!

It's not what you GATHER --but what you SCATTER --that tells what kind of
life you lived.