[StBernard] Fight Back Against IRS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 8 09:08:00 EDT 2013

Team,

It’s no longer a secret that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) was targeting conservative groups’ tax exempt status. But I’m worried it doesn’t end there. I’m worried some of you, your businesses or other organizations have been unfairly targeted.

If you think you've been targeted, send me an email at David at davidvitter.com <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/881/h/8bf0> , and we’ll investigate.

An Inspector General report shows that in June 2011 the IRS started targeting conservative leaning groups like the Tea Party who were eligible for certain tax breaks. They even went after some religious groups.

Follow me on Facebook <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/882/h/8bf0> , Twitter <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/883/h/8bf0> and Instagram <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/884/h/8bf0> for updates.

The IRS bias is terribly unsettling. If the IRS is discriminating against religious and conservative groups, how can we trust it to objectively run Obamacare?

Obamacare is a train wreck on its own, even without a politically biased bureaucracy calling the shots.

Obama continues to pass the buck on this, seemingly turning a cold shoulder to the necessary investigation. But we can work together and expose this political bias from the White House.

As always, thanks for your support and please email me at David at Davidvitter.com <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/885/h/8bf0> . I’m anxious to hear from you and will follow up and fight the IRS against anyone who has been unfairly targeted.

Sincerely,
David