[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish sheriff's son booked with burglary

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 28 08:11:01 EDT 2013

How 'bout get the drug users off the streets either by arrest or treatment
and perhaps the burglaries (for cash for drugs?) stop. Are those the
"drug-related crimes"
you refer to? Or do you refer to the "drug-related crimes" of dealing or
buying? Exactly which "drug-related crimes" are you referring to?

I am more interested in what we, as a community, can do about the
serious
drug problems and drug related crimes than in reading politically
motivated
articles about arrests.