[StBernard] The Terrifying U.S. Economy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 18 22:13:18 EST 2013

A MUST WATCH FOR EVERYONE!

Subj: Fw: The Terrifying U.S. Economy

This is not an anti-Obama lesson. It is our Congress. Why do we do
nothing but re-elect them? This hits it hard! KO

________________________________

Please watch this short illustrated lesson on the U.S. Economy.

This is a non-partisan video produced by an accountant, Hal Mason,
retired
after 27 years with IBM. He looks at the U.S. budget, its revenues
and expenses,
and very simply illustrates the problem. Amazingly, we get all the
media
talking heads blathering and shouting for hours and never get
clarity.
This guy does it in a couple minutes. Lucky for us, unlucky for our
kids, and grandkids.

Click below to view
the video.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/EW5IdwltaAc?rel=0