[StBernard] Join me tomorrow for 30 minutes?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 5 09:35:01 EST 2013

We owe the Vetted Facts about the
New Orleans Flood to the Survivors
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/1625/images/logo.png>
Dear Suzanne

Please join me tomorrow.

The Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority-East will hold an unusual
special meeting to consider a motion on whether to reaffirm approval of the
Big Oil Lawsuit that it filed in July.

The suit will force 97 oil, gas and pipeline companies to fix their damage
to our coastal wetlands.

It's critical that we continue to show our support for the Big Oil Lawsuit.

WHAT: Special meeting
WHEN: 2:30 p.m. Thursday Dec 5
WHERE: Franklin Administrative Complex, 6920 Franklin Avenue

Want to do more?

You can send an email to CPRA Chair Garret Graves and to SLFPA-East
President Tim Doody. Tell them this:
I want the scientists and the experts in a court of law to decide how much
damage Big Oil caused and how Big Oil should fix it.

Here are the email addresses:
Garret at la.gov

Doody at chaffe.com

Thank you for your support of Levees.org. With your help, we're winning.

Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.org

For more on the special meeting, click here
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=jx9VrlaMIkG%2FOCiXyxsTO
2M1ZICgIAee> .

PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION TO HELP INSTALL HISTORIC PLAQUES AT BREACH
SITES: http://go.levees.org/TK5Ekp
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0B3HU1vwMMPzCegf4dmzIWM
1ZICgIAee>

New York Chapter