[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Hospital to have one-time 30-mill tax on April ballot

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 13 07:47:27 EST 2014

I got nothing confused because I did not say you were a Republican, a
conservative

a John Birch society member, a Democrat a Libertarian or

anything else.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Westley Annis <westley at da-parish.com>
wrote:

You need to look up Marion Barry. Dems had no problem reelecting
him.
Besides, who said I was Republican or for the Republicans. I am a
conservative. Please don't get the two confused.