[StBernard] Should be watched by Democrats and Republicans....

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 19 23:55:43 EST 2014

Anyone have a problem with what Sen. Paul said? I don't. Oh, and I
remember when Fox News showed this, and something about this bill was
authored by Democrats. Figures. But I have a problem with anyone who votes
on a bill without first reading it, either Democrat or Republican.

This is unbelievably bad. If you watch no other video this YEAR, you
should watch this one to see how our government is being run. And pass it
on, please! Video is 4 minutes long.

No intelligent American citizen, Left or Right, would condone the
actual process that will be exposed in this video. It's almost unbelievable.
Please watch at least the first 60 seconds...your eyes will be opened.

Click here: Senators Voting without Reading the Bills
<http://www.youtube.com/embed/svGDZOW-brA?rel=0>