[StBernard] St. Bernard Hospital CEO tries to sell Parish Council on hospital millage's merits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 25 20:30:35 EST 2014

I can recall there was story during last year on the local hospital where
Ochsner and HCA had an interest in running the hospital. I can't recall if
it was the times picayune or the advocate. In that story someone with those
organizations talked about the St. Bernard hospital, it's future and so on.
I'm thinking that's what the poster is referring about. If so, I'd say
that's two pretty good credible sources.

Why did I want to know the names? Because of the old story of "urban myths"
being

passed along such as:

"Well I heard from my mamma that her neighbor's sister said: blah, blah
blah"

>but it is my understanding they were with two of the largest medical

And how do we know what **your** understanding is? For all we know

you are just like an old Irish washerwoman, gossiping at the clothesline.

Until I know more about *who* said this and what their credentials are, I
cannot take those statements as anything other than idle gossip.