[StBernard] [MagicHouston] WALTER ZANEY BLANEY VIDEO SERIES OUT SOON ON NEW WEBSITE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 6 08:14:34 EST 2014

Dear friends,

For the past several years my Canadian magician friends Tim Drake and Ryan
Joyce have been working on a lifetime DVD of my magic career history. I do a
lot of talking, with stories of various events in my career, some of them
funny, some just conversational. Hopefully my friends will find them
entertaining. Since the overall footage comes to about two hours, we
decided that instead of trying to sell such a long DVD, we would just break
it up into chapters and put them on a new website at no cost to anyone.
Those who may be interested can view as many or as few of the short videos
as they would care to watch.

In a few weeks the website will be up and running, and one can go to:
walterzaneyblaney.com <http://walterzaneyblaney.com/> Over time more
chapters will be periodically added.

Meanwhile, here are two samples you may wish to look at now.

1. My experience of appearing on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson,
how I got booked on the show, and what it meant to me:
http://youtu.be/fnWAKmYaPXU

2. Thoughts on my good friend David Copperfield and his presentation of my
Ladder Levitation on TV and stages around the world:
http://youtu.be/v41pXf2j55E

I hope you will enjoy my stories from time to time. Thanks and best
wishes, Walter

walter at walterblaney.com <mailto:walter at walterblaney.com>

3603 Spring Arbor Way, Kingwood, TX 77345
Phone: 281 360 8014 Fax: 281 360 0472
Banquet Show Website: http://www.walterblaney.com
<http://www.walterblaney.com/>
Illusion Website: http://www .walterblaney.com/illusions