[StBernard] Chalmette hospital CEO: You wouldn't believe our billing problems

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 25 07:55:07 EST 2014

If I recall correctly from watching the videos of the service district
meetings, they had an I.T. guy or group who was putting together the I.T.
systems for the hospital. Don't know if he was with the Franciscans or an
independent contractor or what. I do remember seeing some videos of them
discussing software packages for the hospital.

WHO made the decision to purchase the problematic billing
software???