[StBernard] MEDICAL JOKE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 19 08:23:29 EDT 2014

An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we
cut off a man's testicles,

put them on another man and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work".

The German doctor says: "that's nothing, in Germany we take part of
a brain,

put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

The Russian doctor says: "gentlemen, we take half a heart from a
man,

put it in another's chest and in 2weeks he is looking for work".

The United States doctor laughs:

"You all are behind us.

Five years ago, we took a man with

( no brains), ( no heart ) and ( no balls )

and made him

President.

Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

This particular joke won an award for the best joke

in a competition held in Britain