[StBernard] Project Graduation Needs your support

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 25 22:20:15 EDT 2014

PROJECT GRADUATION NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

St. Bernard Coalition for Project Graduation is an all-volunteer, non-profit
organization chartered by the State of Louisiana and recognized as a (501) C
3 group by the Internal Revenue Service. On Thursday, May 15, 2014, the
class of 2014 will be graduating from Chalmette High School. For the past 21
years, St. Bernard Coalition for Project Graduation has been providing a
fun, safe, alcohol and drug free event for the graduating seniors' big
night. Along with games and activities we have a raffle where we raffle off
100+ gifts. As in the past, all the great prizes throughout the evening
celebration will be made possible through donations from generous people
like you. Project Graduation is funded entirely through donations and
fundraising activities. Cash donations as well as checks, gift certificates
and merchandise are welcomed. All donations are tax deductible.

If you are able to make a donation, please include a copy of this letter and
be sure to keep a copy for your tax records. If you would like to schedule a
pick-up of your donation, or if you would like to volunteer or have any
questions about Project Graduation, please call Brenda Simpson, Chairperson,
at (504) 682-0753 or Paula St. Angelo, Treasurer (504) 400-9298.

With continued support from our community, the organizers will be able to
continue a 21-year tradition of providing graduating seniors with a
wonderful evening and enough memories to last a lifetime.