[StBernard] Irish Italian Islenos Parade - Sunday, April 6

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 31 22:21:52 EDT 2014

The St. Bernard Irish Italian Islenos Parade will hit the streets of St.
Bernard Parish this Sunday, April 6, 2014. The Walkers will roll @ 11 AM
followed by the 46 floats and 30+ groups and units @ 12 Noon. The parade
will feature over 300,000 pounds of produce to be handed to those in
attendance. Our 2014 King and Queen will be Timmy & Judge Jeanne Juneau.
Our Grand Marshal will be United States Senator David Vitter and his family.
The parade will also feature 21 beautiful princesses and St. Bernard's First
ever Ms. Louisiana, Ashley Martinez.

This year the parade will start at the Civic Center as it normally does, it
will u-turn at Dr. Meraux Blvd. and head EAST to Ventura Drive where it will
u-turn again and head WEST back to the Civic Center.

Hope to see everyone on the parade route Sunday. For further information
please email iiiparade at att.net or follow us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/iiiparade