[StBernard] Congress Doesn't Deserve an Obamacare Exemption

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 1 21:42:07 EDT 2014

Dear Friend,

What's worse than Obamacare?

Washington elites are getting a special exemption from Obamacare & getting a special subsidy for themselves that the rest of Americans can’t get.

Do you think this is fair? Click here and tell me your thoughts on Facebook. <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/1472/h/8bf0>

I certainly think this is outrageous, even for Washington. If Members of Congress want to keep their special Obamacare subsidy, they should have to explain it to their constituents. I’m fighting for my legislation to end the Washington Exemption from Obamacare. I’m asking for a simple up-or-down vote, but surprise surprise, Harry Reid is trying to block me out.

If you think Washington politicians need to live by the same laws they passed and be in Obamacare with NO exemption, post your support for my legislation on Facebook. <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/1473/h/8bf0>

Obamacare should absolutely apply to Congress in the same way it applies to the rest of America. Harry Reid and others in Congress may not agree with me, but I’m confident you do. And that’s all that matters to me, which is why I’ll keep fighting to end the special Washington exemption.

Take care,

David