[StBernard] St. Bernard Gives Back Tasting Gala - May 25th

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 2 21:15:22 EDT 2014

St. Bernard Gives Back Tasting Gala - Sunday, May 25th

This year the 3rd Annual St. Bernard Gives Back "Sweets & Treats" Tasting
Gala will be held on Sunday, May 25th, from 2:00 to 5:00 pm, 3008 Bayou
Road, St. Bernard.

The fund-raiser will be a fun filled afternoon with
delicious desserts and Hors D'oeuvres along with a Champagne Bar, Parade of
Prizes, Silent Auction and music provided by Candy Reidl-Lowe. Our hostess
is Ms. Sylvia Guillot, who has graciously offered her beautiful home and
fabulous grounds as the setting for our fund-raising gala. Many St. Bernard
Restaurants will also be providing their specialties for the Tasting Gala.

St. Bernard Gives Back has assisted approximately 300
families that have experienced a loss from a natural disaster. With the
generous contributions and support, we were able to provide aid to families
from Bush and Sun, LA after a tornado came through destroying their homes
and neighborhoods. We offered assistance to families in Lafitte after Storm
Lee and also to the families in Braithwaite, LA after Hurricane Isaac
destroyed their area. We pray that our area will again survive another
season as it did last year. However, St. Bernard Gives Back is preparing to
be ready to assist families quicker in the event one of our surrounding
areas experiences a loss from a natural disaster. We ask for your support
and your attendance in a fun filled afternoon in preparation for the
upcoming season.

St. Bernard Gives Back only holds two events a year. The
Tasting Gala is the first event for 2014, hopefully, our well known
Spaghetti Dinner will be in the Fall. The support from our community, family
and friends are vital for our success in providing assistance. Anyone
interested in donating at the Patron level should forward their donation to
P.O. Box 2367, Chalmette, LA 70043 or to Donald Kattengell (President) at
National Building Services, 300 Magistrate, Chalmette, LA 70043.

Patron Levels: $100.00 Banana's Foster -
includes 2 tickets to the Gala

$250.00 Cherries Jubilee
-includes 4 tickets to the Gala

$500.00 Baked Alaska
-includes 6 tickets to the Gala

$1,000.00 Caviar
-includes 12 tickets to the Gala

Tickets for the Gala are on sale for $20.00 per person.
Tickets are available from Arabi Food Store on Friscoville St., the Visitors
Center on Aycock St., both in Arabi, Today's Ketch on E. Judge Perez Ave.
and Jeanfreau's Meat Market on Paris Road in Chalmette, LA.

Your generous support of the "Sweets and Treats" Tasting
Gala will help us continue in our efforts of providing assistance to those
who have suffered a loss from a natural disaster. All of our members were
affected by Hurricane Katrina, "We Remember the Feeling" and enjoy being
able to "Give Back" so much of what we experienced through helping hands.

For further information, please call 416-1306 or 913-5255.