[StBernard] Can you tell I am in full campaign mode?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 6 07:51:12 EDT 2014

Dear Friend,

Last week, I introduced legislation that would immediately authorize
construction of the Keystone XL pipeline. Along with Sen. Hoeven, R-ND, and
54 other senators, we're pushing to get this pipeline built now.

The construction of the Keystone pipeline will create tens of thousands of
high-paying jobs, push our economy forward and send a signal to the world
that North America intends to step up to the competition and become an
energy powerhouse.

Click here to Urge the Senate to pass my bill to approve Keystone XL now.
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/a462e01b682306cf2367c5766dd28cf8/411546583/r
ealurl=http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?Or
derBy=party&Sort=ASC>

It is time to stop studying and start building. We cannot lose this
opportunity to create tens of thousands of jobs and $20 billion in economic
activity. This pipeline is in our national interest. The legislation Sen.
Hoeven and I have introduced will green-light the construction of the
pipeline immediately.

I have worked for the past three years to urge the administration to approve
the pipeline's construction, beginning with a letter to Secretary Clinton in
March 2011 that was signed by a bipartisan coalition of senators
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/a462e01b682306cf2367c5766dd28cf8/411546583/r
ealurl=http://www.landrieu.senate.gov/files/documents/2013_01_23_clinton.pdf

> .

Sen. Hoeven and I have partnered together over the years
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/a462e01b682306cf2367c5766dd28cf8/411546583/r
ealurl=http://www.landrieu.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3601> to build a
strong a broad coalition necessary to push construction all the way through
to approval. I will continue fighting for Keystone's construction until we
break ground.

The time to build is now.

Sincerely,

Mary Landrieu