[StBernard] Chalmette minister will serve in Budapest, kids uniform drive underway

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 15 09:00:42 EDT 2014

Chalmette minister will serve in Budapest, kids uniform drive underway
Print Earl Hodges By Earl Hodges
on May 14, 2014 at 6:36 AM, updated May 14, 2014 at 6:40 AM

earlhodges at msn.com "This will be Tina's first mission trip, and I'm looking
forward to having her with me," Lance said.  "Budapest was the first mission
work that I was ever involved in, and  since I've been there nine times the
people in Budapest have become very special to me.  You make relationships
that not only last for a lifetime but into eternity."
While in Budapest, Lance said he will be preaching and conducting Bible
studies at a local Church of Christ.

"It's been four years since I was in Budapest so I'm looking forward to
seeing everyone again," Lance said.
while he is in Budapest,  Lance said the Church of Christ where he will be
preaching and teaching is planning to hold  its annual friends and family
day.

"This will be an opportunity for me to renew old friendships and meet new
people," Lance said.  "No matter where you go in the world you  meet people
who are part of God's family.  I'm so thankful God has given me this
opportunity to return to Budapest once again and proclaim His word.

Chalmette Church of Christ is at 200 DeLaRonde Drive, Chalmette.  For
information about the church call 504.279.9438.

Earl Hodges writes about people and events at houses of worship in St.
Bernard Parish.  He can be contacted at earlhodges at msn.com