[StBernard] Connie Crumhorn to become new St. Bernard Registrar of Voters

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 16 22:58:49 EDT 2014

	I'm sure Connie has all the necessary experience and education to handle the
	Registrar's office, but I do have to wonder, was there no one even close?

	Nothing against Connie, but there seems to be disturbing tendency of handing
	the job off to the "next of kin". It's not just St. Bernard, but the more
	this happens the more I think we will slip back into an aristocracy.

Well, actually, Connie didn't get the job from the "next of kin" as Ms. Bourg was in between Connie and her mom.

Having dealt with both Connie and Juanita in the past, they are both extremely capable women and if I had been on the selection committee for me, it would have been a tossup.  Just my opinion but the office would have been well serve with either of those women.  Besides, who else would you want, Lena Nunez?