[StBernard] List Continuation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 29 21:51:47 EDT 2014

With the end of the school year, I got swamped over the last week and barely
had time to tend to normal email, much less this list. As such, I haven't
sent any emails out in over a week.

During that time, with no emails, no one has questioned me about the list.

An update to the list software also caused a clean-up of membership, so that
subscribers has dropped to right around 200.

Going on almost nine full years, I'm wondering if it isn't time to retire
the list.

I have three options, so please let me know which one you would prefer:
1) Continue list as is - a moderated list
2) Continue list as an unmoderated list
3) Close the list (no response means you choose this option)

Thanks,
Westley