[StBernard] very surprising announcement regarding the Chalmette Refining Issue

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 4 22:18:21 EDT 2014

Forwarded from a St Bernard Resident
Cajun Pete  LaPlace, LA USA

I had hoped to make a HUGE and very surprising announcement regarding the Chalmette Refining Issue today; HOWEVER, I could NOT get confirmation from the Chalmette Refining’s Public Relations Manager Patrick Trahan. Here’s the story.

On Friday, May 23rd, I received a phone call from a gas distributor friend who told me he received a call from a gentleman from Chalmette Refining (presumably a supervisor – I can’t give his name) earlier in the week, who asked for a favor dealing with a gasoline issue. During the conversation, the Chalmette man told the distributor that there was a meeting at Chalmette Refining recently and that it was decided to resume the manufacture and sale of conventional, ethanol FREE gasoline. He indicated it would resume in about 4-6 weeks, presumable to revise piping from E0 tanks to their recently revised truck loading rack. The distributor asked what was the reason for the change in position, and he told him it was due to “PUBLIC OUTCRY”!

Read the 'rest of the story' on my website,

PeteLandrysRealGas.com

"Pete'

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 @ 10:24:57 PM