[StBernard] good dumb blonde joke

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 6 19:47:04 EDT 2014

One of the better dumb blonde jokes I've seen in a while.

A blonde and a redhead went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on
stools watching the 6 O'clock news. On the news a man was shown threatening
to jump from the ledge of a tall building.  So the blonde bet the redhead
$50 that he wouldn't jump. Sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the
redhead $50.

The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend."

But the blonde insisted saying, "No. A bet's a bet."

Then the redhead said."Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5
O'clock news, so I can't take your money."

The blonde replied."Well, so did I, but I didn't think he would be dumb
enough to jump again!"