[StBernard] St. Bernard recreation department employee suspended pending investigation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 9 21:22:39 EDT 2014

maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but upon taking office, the Peralta
Administration and the current council both set out to review all
departments of parish government.  It's a long time coming.  However, and
maybe I am wrong, but I get the feeling that the ladies with the civic
auditorium and the recreational center maybe scape-goats for a larger,
systematic problem.  time will tell

	"After some questionable activities in the civic auditorium and
after some
	questionable activities in the transit department, I took it upon
myself to
	look at each and every department and we have uncovered some issues
in
	recreation about one person," Peralta said.