[StBernard] St. Bernard: Constable - Justice of the Peace Ward C: Meet the candidates

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 16 22:24:32 EDT 2014

St. Bernard: Constable - Justice of the Peace Ward C: Meet the candidates
Print NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune By NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
Follow on Twitter
on October 14, 2014 at 9:40 AM, updated October 15, 2014 at 11:15 AM

BEAU BOWMAN

R-Chalmette
Candidate did not provide information.
-----------------------

JULIA DARDAR

Personal

29. Born in Stockton, Calif.
Married, 2 children.
Full-time mother.
Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District.
Political

Democrat since 2013, previously Republican.
Philosophy

The job of a constable is to assist the courts and law enforcement. It is
also to enforce the parish ordinances such as littering. Littering includes
the buildup of trash on vacant lots that are neglected by their owners.
Since the parish is trying to attract new residents, I feel that we must
enforce this ordinance very stringently. I will do the job by the book as
instructed by the Attorney General and the Constitutions of the United
States and the State of Louisiana.
-----------------------

CHUCK LITTLE

Personal

57. Born in New Orleans.
Married, 2 children.
Retired NOPD Lieutenant.
Chalmette High School.
St Bernard Community College - (now Nunez Community College) U.S.L. - (now
ULL) 3 years, no degree.
Political

Republican since 1990s, previously Democrat.
Philosophy

Most experienced candidate in the race with over 31 years in law
enforcement, public safety and conflict resolution.
Maintained top-secret clearance for six years as an FBI Task Force Agent
Supervisor, which requires honesty and integrity.
Knowledge of LA criminal code and civil law.
Retired and will be a full-time constable for residents in my district.
-----------------------

CHRIS PALAZZALO

Personal

Married, 2 children.
Digital logistics business process owner at Folgers coffee.
Chalmette High.
Political

Independent.

HENRY VANDENBORRE