[StBernard] Theatre Performance Brings Our Lady of Prompt Succor Story to Life

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 5 18:43:06 EST 2015

Theatre Performance Brings Our Lady of Prompt Succor Story to Life

As the Bicentennial of the Battle of New Orleans draws closer, the St. Bernard Office of Tourism is excited to sponsor the upcoming performance of Miracle Women: A story of divine intervention in life amidst war.  Produced by The Company: A St. Bernard Community Theatre, it is the telling of an incredible story of five women, intercession by Our Lady Of Prompt Succor, a chance meeting, and how they affected the culture of the unique City of New Orleans and thousands of British invaders during the Battle of New Orleans.

There will be two showings of the production, both at the Nunez Community College Auditorium, first on Thursday, January 8th at 7pm and then again on Saturday, January 10th at 7:30pm.  Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.  Tickets are $5 each and available in advance at the St. Bernard Office of Tourism or at PJ's in Chalmette, as well as at the door the night of the performance, as seats are available.

For more information, contact the St. Bernard Office of Tourism at 504-278-4242 or The Company: A St. Bernard Community Theatre group online at https://www.facebook.com/TheCompanySTB.