[StBernard] Nunez Community College Holds Open House - Tuesday, April 14th at 6pm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 30 23:02:52 EDT 2015

Nunez Community College Open House

Nunez Community College will be hosting an Open House for prospective new
students on Tuesday, April 14th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. in the Lobby of the AST
Building (three story building in the middle of campus). The public is
invited.

The La Workforce Commission mobile unit will be onsite, as well. This unit
is equipped with computers that will highlight a new website called My Life,
My Way. This website ties high wage, high demand jobs with the training
required to attain those jobs.

The event will highlight many of the programs that Nunez offers at tables
for students and their parents to visit. Each of these tables will have
individuals from the College manning them and answering any questions.

Some of the programs already committed for the evening are Business; Medical
Coding and Billing; Paralegal; General Studies; LA Transfer Degrees;
Nursing; EMT; Care and Development of the Young Child; Teaching; Industrial
Technology/Ptech; Welding; Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning; and
Culinary.  Representatives from the Campus Health Center; Financial Aid;
Admissions; the Student Government Association and the Campus Bookstore will
be on hand, as well.

For more information, please contact Student Affairs at 504-278-6467.