[StBernard] Flood Protection Millage Receives Bureau of Governmental Research (BGR) Endorsement

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 13 09:59:18 EDT 2015

What I find interesting is BGR only went to speak with LBBLD for
information, data and opinions for this tax election.  Naturally, LBBLD is
going to put on their best face, presenting them with the information and
argument they choose.  They did not speak with parish government officials
for their opinion, nor did they speak with other professionals, such as
engineers, who could have given their analysis and opinion if what the LBBLD
is asking for is truly needed.  They could have spoken with some residents
and business owners in the parish who have been following this issue.  While
I believe BGR went about their research honestly and ethically, questions
still have to be raised as to the results of their findings and their
endorsement.