[StBernard] National Tourism Week

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 3 10:03:07 EDT 2015

                The Annual Salute to Travel and Tourism in America

<https://www.ustravel.org/sites/default/files/page/2009/09/rally_sign_prefil
led_updated-font.pdf>

The first full week of May is annually recognized as National Travel and
Tourism Week, a tradition first celebrated in 1984, established by a
Congressional joint resolution passed in 1983. To mark this year's National
Travel and Tourism Week, the St. Bernard Parish Office of Tourism invites
you to stop by the Visitors' Center on May 4-8, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30
p.m. located at 409 Aycock Street, Arabi, LA 70032 to meet our staff, pick
up a visitors' guide, and enjoy a complimentary gift.

National Travel and Tourism Week is to create a greater appreciation of
travel and tourism's impact on our local economy.  When people make the
choice to travel to St. Bernard Parish, it makes an enormous impact on the
residents who live and work here.  Travel is a force that can drive our
Parish's economic recovery.

            This week, we are celebrating what travel means to our
community, and we call on everyone-from elected officials to local
residents-to join us in saluting this important industry.  Please stop by
the Visitors' Center to support National Travel and Tourism Week.

Think St. Bernard!