[StBernard] Council Chairman George Cavignac Holds Town Hall Meeting on Diversions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 4 20:03:27 EDT 2015

Council Chairman George Cavignac Holds Town Hall Meeting on Diversions

citizens concerned about the large scale diversions in the Master Plan and
the impact they will have on our parishes, Council Chairman George Cavignac
has called a Town Hall Meeting for this Thursday, May 7th.  There will be a
presentation from the Save Louisiana Coalition on the diversion's effects
both on the seafood industry and the entire economy of our parishes, and
also what they will mean to the citizens who live outside of levee
protection.

Please join Council Chairman Cavignac Thursday, May 7th at 7:00PM in the St.
Bernard Council Chambers, located at 8201 West Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette.