[StBernard] SLFPAE & LBBLD Officials Finalizing Plan to Reduce Flood Protection Services In St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 5 11:52:14 EDT 2015

so it's our way or the highway? how irresponsible. IMO, SLFPAE President Steve Estopinal and LBBLD Executive Director Nick Cali should RESIGN, since they can think of no other solutions

what about revisiting the cost share agreement with Orleans Parish since all these new and improved hurricane and tropical storm improvements benefit Orleans as well, if not more so since we have become Orleans flood valve.  what about cutting salaries of the administrators and keeping the staff that actually does the work during heavy rains.  how about something other than these threats