[StBernard] Medicare packages

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 2 12:14:09 EDT 2016

Would also like to know why BlueCross has such limited options for people (under 65) in St Bernard who purchase as individuals?

The rep from BlueCross had a list of other options if we lived in Jefferson or Orleans.  One option was an Ochsner Blue Cross option, which was much more affordable.

IF Ochsner becomes involved in the St Bernard Parish Hospital, will we have more health care options?