Talbert Pipes- New Talbert blast

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jul 6 16:55:50 EDT 2005

Bonjour everybody! Not the happiest day here in France, as Paris lost
the Olympic bid today to their arch-enemy London. There's good news in
pipes, though, with one new sandblasted Talbert Briar posted to the
catalog here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

I know it's odd to send a notice for just one pipe, but I am about to
dive into finishing up four elephant's foot pipes for an order, so I
don't expect to have another update for a while.

One other item of possible interest is a pipe on ebay now. I was
recently embarrassed because I pointed out a potentially interesting
ebay pipe to the folks in the French online pipe club, only to find it
was a 'US only' listing. This one, however, will ship internationally,
and for those who can enjoy the advantage of buying stuff from the US
now that the dollar has dropped so much, it would be a real steal.
Excellent sandblasted Ligne Bretagne -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4119&item=6191089351&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That's all for now, thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com