Talbert Pipes- New pipes posted!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 21 13:50:15 EST 2006

I've just finished up work on some Talbert Briar bulldogs for an order.
The fellow who placed the order has snagged the one he wanted, and the
others are now available. One is very English, the other rather Italian
in style. See them here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

Also, there's a new Ligne Bretagne handmade Collector posted, in a Zulu
shape and sporting an exceptionally nice sandblast for the price!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecollector.shtml

In other news, our shipping service has completely revamped itself - all
the prices have been changed (mostly increased, unfortunately), and the
weight categories have been changed. The good news is that they have
finally drug themselves into the twentieth (sic) century and now have
package tracking by website, and should (I hope) offer faster shipping
times. For a full breakdown of the various costs, speeds, and methods of
shipping available, please visit our new Shipping page here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/shipping.shtml

Thanks for your time, and I hope everyone is having a good week!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html