Talbert Pipes- Two new Talberts

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Oct 26 11:43:51 EDT 2006

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! I'm writing with news that I
just finished two new Talbert Briars, both of which are plateau-topped
wild things (I guess the season is getting to me). I haven't actually
decided what to do with them yet - whether to put them in our website
catalog or send them over to Pipe & Pint, but I will probably do the
latter unless someone contacts me pretty soon to buy one direct. They
can both be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

Also, the Nosferatu pipe that I recently mentioned was for sale on ebay,
is going back up again. An unknown bidder messed up the first auction
(as well as another), and got promptly banned. I don't have an URL for
it now, but anyone interested can search for 'Nosferatu' easily enough
over coming days.

Thanks very much for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html