Talbert Pipes- Small site update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Nov 16 14:41:15 EST 2007

Hello subscription people! I'm writing with news of a small site update
- two new handmade Ligne Bretagne Collectors have been posted, a
sandblast and a very short, fat smooth natural. See them here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Otherwise, I continue to work mainly on orders, with the usual holiday
season rush. I also posted today a "last call" in my blog:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

This is for a pipe that has sat unsold for a month, and is about to
disappear into my personal collection after a complete color change
(from "Danish orange contrast" to Froud Green, see pics). If anyone
wants it, contact me quick, because I'll be smoking it tonight and
adding it to my rotation. It will be very cool indeed to have a high
grade Froud greenie in my collection.

The only other news - I've survived a catalog update using Ubuntu.
About the only visual difference is that the font graphics aren't as
fancy, as I couldn't get Gimp's shadow and bevel effects to look decent.
Experimentation progresses, such as time allows.
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html