Talbert Pipes- A small update - Two new pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jun 20 15:21:45 EDT 2008

Bonjour, friends of Talbert Pipes! I'm writing with news of a small
update this evening. There is a new LB Collector in the Ligne Bretagne
catalog:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

and a Talbert Briar (one for the fans of the extra-craggy sandblast!)
posted in the Talbert catalog:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

Both are variations of the bulldog/horn combination shape I've been
having fun with recently. Now I'm going off to see if I can write
something for the Pipe Blog, which hasn't been updated in something like
forever. I'm suffering a bit of a creative block with it, though - just
haven't had any good ideas of blog subjects for it, and I really hate
just maundering on when I don't actually have a subject to discuss.
Maybe something will flash upon me, we'll see.
Next up - A few more of these bulldog/horn beasties for sure, and
probably at least one summertime Goblin...
Till then, thanks for your time, and I hope everyone is having a nice
summer!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/