Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briar, new Goblin, and a new Ligne Bretagne

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Jun 29 14:19:04 EDT 2008

Hello and bonjour! I hope everyone is having a great summer. Here in
Brittany today, it's sunny and 72 degrees F. I will never cease to love
the summers here, though we certainly pay for them in the winter months
of endless grey rain. I write with news of new pipes posted - First up,
there is a new Talbert Briar freehand, the Seahorse, posted in the TB
catalog:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

It's a bit on the exotic, fantastic side, I guess as the result of
accumulated pent-up creativity that's been gathering while I've been so
busy working on bulldogs and billiards. Worth a look for any fans of
the non-traditional!

And speaking OF, there's another Goblin:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween/pipes.html

Finally, I've posted the first standard-line Ligne Bretagne in some
time, a beautiful orange-red apple with a handcut horn stem from St.
Claude - a very nice buy for 123 €:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Thanks very much for your time! Goblin fans, watch the thickets - There
should be a couple more appearing within a few days.
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/