Talbert Pipes- Special Offer from the Workbench

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Aug 10 10:14:17 EDT 2008

Bonjour, pipe people! I hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer and
getting plenty of sun (Here in Brittany today, alas, it is 70 degrees
and cloudy). We're still working on our group pipe order, and I write
with news of a special offer for those who might be interested in this
shape - Check out the details here:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2008/08/special-offer-from-workbench.html

The short of it is that for the limited time I'm set up to make lots of
these Talbert Briar "bullhorn" (part horn, part bulldog, semi-Rhodesian)
shapes, I can extend a small discount on any non-group orders for the
same shape. You can see some pics of the group pipes at the link above,
and it has price listings by grade, also. If you'd like to put in an
order for one of these, let me know ASAP and we'll get right on it as
soon as the group pipes are finished (meaning you'll see your pipe
within a month, if all goes well). Discount is for this shape only -
stain color can vary, but otherwise please no variations or "tweaks"
that would derail the time savings in a major way. Just let me know by
email if you'd like to order one, and what sort of grade you'd ideally
like to get. With luck, everyone will have their pipes just in time for
September and the onset of proper Autumn smoking weather.

Thanks for your time and interest!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/