Talbert Pipes- Second try - New Goblin

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 28 15:11:53 EDT 2008

Sorry, all, if you receive this notice twice. I seem to be having some
fits with the email server again...

Bonjour to everyone! Just a quick notice of what's up here in the
Talbert workshop. I had hoped to be writing this week with news of lots
of new Goblins being posted, but unfortunately I seem to be having
unending problems with them and as of today I have exactly ONE new
Goblin posted:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween/pipes.html

There are many more in the pipeline, but at this point I have my doubts
as to whether any will be up before Halloween. They WILL eventually be
posted, but after two weeks of saying, "They'll be up this week", I
should avoid making any predictions. In the meantime, I've also posted
a few new Ligne Bretagnes, including #50 for this year:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

I'm about to post a new pipe blog entry with some sketches and preview
shots of new Goblins, plus a bit more info on our currently very
unpleasant straits. I certainly hope everyone out there is having a
better Halloween than we are!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/