Talbert Pipes- New Goblins, new Talbert Briar, and a whole new web shop

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Nov 26 16:41:07 EST 2008

Hello everyone! I write tonight with big news - We have just opened a
whole new web shop for Talbert-branded shirts, hats, clothes, and other
gift items, where we will be selling our own branded goodies as well as
various bits of original pipe-related art, posters, calendars, etc. You
can check out all the new stuff (and get your own "Goblins" mousepad) here:

http://www.cafepress.com/talbert

... and read the full story on the new shop, the new logo, and various
other changes in tonight's blog entry here:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2008/11/talbert-shirts-and-gifts-now-open.html

There are a bunch of new pipes since the last notice, also. Going
upwards in price, we have several new Ligne Bretagnes, including a nice
seasonal churchwarden in unstained sandblast finish:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Then we move on to two new Goblins, here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween/pipes.html

Finally, there is one new Talbert Briar smooth. I'm particularly
pleased with it - after doing a lot of "fun" and "cute" pipes recently,
it was a pleasure to sit down and make something that was as beautiful
as I could create, with every tiny detail nipped and tucked without
regard for having to meet this or that price budget. The new Horn is
one of the nicest pieces of grain I've had the pleasure to work with, too:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

That's all for now, thank you very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/