Talbert Pipes- Lots of new pipes posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 30 12:53:16 EST 2008

Bonjour to all! As expected, December was a pretty quiet month here on
the site, with no new pipe updates, but I'm making up for that now with
a BIG pipe catalog posting to carry us into the new year. First up, we
have a pair of new Ligne Bretagne Collectors, both handmade sandblasts
with horn stems, and one of them is our last green pipe of 2008!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Then there are also two new Morta Classics, a prince and a poker, for
those folks who want to snap up a Talbert Morta made from Briére morta
while they are still available.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

Finally, I've also posted our first new Talbert Briar in a long time, a
beautiful new freehand of exotic shape, for the fans of our highest
grade line:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

In other news, I'm about to go take out the Christmas-themed items from
our Gift Shop, but I hope to replace them with some new and interesting
goodies in the near future (To all those who snapped up some of our
pipe-themed goodies this holiday season, thanks very much! And let me
know what you think of the stuff, since I want to improve on anything
that's lacking) There's also a new pipe blog update including some pics
of a Christmas Ghost pipe, but I doubt I will have anything else new for
the website until January so I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone
a very happy New Year, Bonne Année, with best wishes all around for a
safe and prosperous 2009!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/