Talbert Pipes- CORPS Show News

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Sep 25 16:04:03 EDT 2009

Hello to all friends of Talbert Pipes!

Seems like it has been a very long time since I sent out one of
these. We are still hard at work here on setting up our new workshop,
but there is one bit of news - I will be at the CORPS pipe show in
Richmond, Virginia, the first weekend in October. This will be my
first pipe show since moving back to the states. Most of you who
follow my Facebook page already know this, but I wanted to make some
sort of official announcement.

I had previously not planned to go, which was a big disappointment,
but it became obvious that we would not have our workshop operational
in time to make anything new for the show, and I couldn't really
afford the expense just to basically walk around saying hi to people.
Now, however, I am going as part of the Pipe & Pint crew, and will be
helping out at their table, so stop by and see us! On top of that,
Larry has a small handful of Talbert Briars that he's been hoarding,
and we'll have those for sale, so at least I will be there with
SOMETHING.

I look forward to the show!